Now the latest issue of Public Relations Journal has been published. It is a special issue focusing on political public relations, guest-edited by Spiro Kiousis and Jesper Strömbäck. The special issue includes seven articles, and all of them can be downloaded for free from the website of Public Relations Journal. The featured articles are:
– Political Public Relations: Old Practice, New Theory-Building, by Jesper Strömbäck and Spiro Kiousis,
– Sources of Citizens’ Experiental and Reputational Relationships with Political Parties, by Trent Seltzer, Weiwu Zhang, Sherice Gearhart & Lexie Conduff,
– Government Public Relations and Social Media, by Missy Graham and Elizabeth Johnson Avery,
– Political Public Relations on the Net: A Relationship Management Perspective, by Michael Karlsson, Christer Clerwall and Ulf Buskqvist,
– Political Public Relations in Advocacy: Building Online Influence and Social Capital, by Adam J. Saffer, Maureen Taylor & Aimei Yang,
– Political Public Relations in the European Union: EU Reputation and Relationship Management Under Scrutiny, by Chiara Valentini, and
– Public Relations and Public Diplomacy: Conceptual and Practical Connections, by Kathy Fitzpatrick, Jami Fullerton and Alice Kendrick.
Today the page with articles on political public relations has also been updated with these new articles.